Sometimes, life just throws you a couple curveballs. That doesn’t mean you’re out of luck when it comes to home ownership – it just means you need a little flexibility. If you’re a homebuyer who needs more liberal qualifications, a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan may be able to get you into the home of your dreams.
• Fixed and adjustable rate mortgages
• More liberal qualification requirements
• 3.5% down payment required
• Up to 6% seller concessions allowed
• Credit scores as low as 600
• Some collections OK, eligible 2 years after discharged from bankruptcy and 3 years from a foreclosure
• 203K renovation loans available
• Available for purchase or refinance (including FHA Streamline Refinance)
Ready to buy a home? Fill out our quick questionnaire so our team can help you customize the loan that best fits your needs.
Refinancing? Tell us what you’re looking for here.
Still have questions? Contact us and we’d love to chat.