If you’re looking to buy a home in a rural area, a USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Program loan might be a good fit. Funds can be used for a permanent residence, repairs and rehabilitation of an existing house, essential household equipment, and more. To qualify, you must purchase a home in an eligible area – ask our mortgage lenders for more information!
• Low or no down payment required
• Home buyers with limited credit history may be considered
• Seller can pay concessions up to 6%
• Low private mortgage insurance on fixed-rate mortgages
• Only available in more rural areas
• Income limitations apply – vary by location
Ready to move forward? Fill out our quick questionnaire so our team can help you customize the loan that best fits your needs.
Still have questions? Contact us and let’s chat.