Michigan First Mortgage is a local Michigan-based direct mortgage lender and servicer. We handle all originating, underwriting, processing and funding locally in Michigan. We’re committed to our clients, our community and our partners in real estate.
Why should realtors partner with Michigan First Mortgage?
• Loan options that your clients are looking for:
- Conventional Mortgages – Clients can put as little as 3% down on fixed rate mortgages.
- FHA Mortgages – Great for first time home buyers. Clients can put as little as 3.5% down and have a marginal credit history.
- Portfolio Loan – We do loans that other lenders can’t. We break down lending roadblocks like credit issues, recent bankruptcies or foreclosures and other extenuating circumstances to help clients purchase their dream home.
- VA Loans – Program for veteran’s to purchase or refinance up to 100% of the value of the home.
- USDA Rural – A great first time home buyer program, which allows for zero down in certain areas within Michigan.
- Jumbo – Mortgages that exceed $417,000.
- Construction – A great loan for construction of a new home.
- Bridge Financing – Program designed to access equity in your home to purchase a new house.
- Purchase Money Second Loans – Short-term second mortgages to eliminate mortgage insurance.
• Quick decision making – We’re here to do business. We make decisions and move your client through the lending process quickly
- If your client doesn’t qualify for a mortgage at pre-approval, you will be notified immediately
- If we pre-approve your buyer, the loan will close
- Communication is vital and we will keep in touch with you through the process
• Dependable service – Rest assured bringing your buyers to us for their lending needs. We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide our clients and partners. We understand that consumers can get a home loan from a slew of different lenders, which is why service is the cornerstone of our business model.
• Funding – We’re part of Michigan First Credit Union, which allows us to pass on benefits such as access to capital and mortgage funding.
• Experience – Members of our processing and underwriting team have an average of over 20 years of experience
Call us today at 877.312.9033 or fill out our form and we’ll reach out to you shortly.